- We process both data you provide to us and data we gather by analyzing the usage of our Services.
- We use your personal data to provide our Services and to improve user experience. We also process your personal data to communicate with you and to provide marketing that you could find interesting.
- We use third party service providers and share your personal data to specific third parties that are committed to comply with the applicable data protection laws.
- You can influence how we process your personal data and make choices about how we collect, use, and share your personal data.
Our Services may contain links to websites owned by third parties. If you click on these links, you will be taken away from our website and Services. We do not monitor websites owned by third parties or their privacy policies that may differ from ours.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Qubic Analytics Oy
Vanha talvitie 11 C
You can contact us by sending email to
We collect and process personal data when you use the Services. Such data includes technical data and usage data.
Further, we collect your personal data directly from you when you fill in the contact form on our website.
4.1 Personal Data you provide to us
In order for the Services to function, we need to collect and process certain elements of your personal data in the course of the registration process. This consists of the following data:
- Your first and last names
- Contact details such as phone number and email address
- The organization you represent
To be able to answer to your inquiry when you contact us via the contact form on our website we need your first and last name as well as your email address.
4.2 Automated Information Collection
We and our service providers may use these tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical data, including:
- IP addresses;
- your operating system version;
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- platform type; and
- the amount of time spent on particular pages.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining and managing customer relations
- Ensuring service functionality
- Processing orders, billing and payment control
- Data analysis
- User experience improvement
- Communication and customer service
We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interests allow us to process your data when you contact us by filling in the contact form on our website or by using other means. We may also develop, monitor and analyze Services as well as send communication and marketing for you based on our legitimate interest.
You may contact us if you consider that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override our legitimate interest and require protection of your personal data.
You will always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at by clicking the respective link provided in our marketing messages. Such withdrawal does not, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities, or in order to investigate possible infringing use of the Services.
We share your personal data with third-party companies to perform services on our behalf, such as analytics and marketing services, hosting services and other IT related support. Such service providers are data processors processing your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
We contractually require these third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them, and we contractually require them to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as to not use your personal data for anything other than to provide services on our behalf.
We use service providers and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore we or our service providers transfer your personal data outside the country where you use Services, including to countries outside the EU and EEA that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection.
We ensure that a legal basis for such a transfer exists and that adequate protection for the personal data is provided as required by applicable law. We for example use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commissionand require that the receiving party uses appropriate technical and organizational information security measures. We also cooperate with companies that have committed to Privacy Shield.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the defined purpose of the processing of personal data or for legal requirements. Personal data is stored for the time necessary to provide the Services requested by you.
We retain your profile data for two months after you have removed your profile from the Services. We retain your usage data and other data collected with the help of cookies or other tracking technologies for one year after the collection of such data. Certain records, for example those relating to payments, will be retained for accounting purposes for six years after the end of the year during which the financial year ended.
If you have given your consent to electronic marketing, we will process your personal data and send you marketing until you withdraw your consent.
You have a right to access, update and manage your own personal data under the applicable data protection laws. If you wish to exercise any of the rights defined below in this section. Please send an email request thereof to at
We may ask you to provide further information in order to identify you.
You are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether or not we process personal data about you. You may also have information on our means of processing as well as a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. We may charge a reasonable fee based on our administrative costs if you request further copies.
If you no longer want us to actively process your personal data in other means, you can have us delete your personal data if:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in applicable law.
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require that we store your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to processing pursuant and the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your rights and freedoms.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to have the data transmitted to another controller if:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to object at any time processing of your personal data, which is based on legitimate interest defined here, including profiling on grounds relating to your particular situation.
We shall no longer process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
You have always right to object direct marketing and processing of personal data for such purposes.
In case you suspect a breach of data protection legislation in processing of your personal data and the matter is not solved amicably between you and us by negotiating, you may contact the competent supervisory authority to lodge a complaint.
The supervisory authority you may lodge a complaint with is the authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.